07 September 2012

project life: our wedding

This is by far my favorite project life spread yet.  That's probably because this was one of the best days of my life and the photos (by my good friend Allison) capture the truly joyful spirit of the day. It's mostly all photos because there are just so many good ones!  On a piece of kraft cardstock I journaled about the day and included our wedding date.  I added a few other little comments on kraft cardstock on a few pictures and wrote down the people in our wedding party on white cardstock.  In the middle of the two pages I added a clear envelope pouch thing in which I put our wedding invitation, ceremony program, confetti and some really nice wedding cards. 
My mom and a good friend, Kelsey, did all the flowers for our wedding.  I wanted a wildflower look and they did an incredible job. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and one of my favorite details of the ceremony & reception!
Our wedding was so great.  It would take a really long time for me to express in words just how wonderful it was, but hopefully these pictures and my little bits of journaling give you an idea.

For those of you interested in learning more or starting project life, look here.  For those of you scrapbookers or other project lifers,  here are the supplies I used in these pages: Black Signature Binder, Project Life Cardstock- Cobalt Collection, Photo Pocket Pages Designs A and B (I have this variety pack),  buttons and paper tabs from Ormolu, colorful Sharpies, American Crafts Slick Writers. Washi tape from this etsy shop.  Lots of kraft cardstock, because it's my favorite.  Since I'm pretty thrifty, I plan on mostly using supplies I already have. 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your handiwork and these wonderful pics that prompt such great memories...beautiful! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.